Please read the following carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding how your personal data will be treated. This policy may from time to time be revised.
“Personal data” means any personally identifying information or sensitive data (such as name, gender, date of birth, occupations, addresses, contact details, income, etc.) from which it is practicable for the identity of an individual to be ascertained.
Purpose for which we will use your Personal Data
Your personal data may be collected when you make a purchase.
Purposes for you to provide your personal data are:
- providing you with news, notices and other communications in relation to Targeted Goods and Services;
- for our own marketing, promotional and customer relationship management;
- verification of your identity;
- handling and following up service calls, enquiries and complaints. investigation of complaints, suspected suspicious transactions and research for service improvement;
- carrying out data sorting and analysis to enable us to better understand your characteristics, demographics and buying behavior of our consumers and to provide other services better tailored to your needs, and to assist us in selecting good and services that are likely to be of interest to you;
- providing you with regular communications from us with details of the Requested Services and its benefits;
- the normal management, operation and maintenance of the performance of the Requested Services; and
- designing new, or improving existing, Requested Services provided by us or our business partners and/or merchandise
We will not knowingly or intentionally use, share, sell or rent the data provided to us in ways unrelated to the purposes aforementioned.
In case where we do collect personal data from you, we will:
- where relevant, give you the opportunity to opt out; and
- tell you how we will store your personal data and how you can review, change and delete personal data we have stored.
Your Right to Access, Correction and Enquiry
You may at anytime request access to or correction of personal data regarding our policies and practices in relation to personal data. You may also ask us to delete you or your personal data from any active mailing or distribution list. To exercise any of your rights, contact us at the address or email below, marking your communication “Confidential”. In response, we may ask you to provide certain details about yourself so that we can be sure you are the person to whom the data refers.
All the above requests should be in writing and addressed to:
Address: 20 Floor Grandion Plaza, 932 Cheung Sha Road, Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon.
Or email to: email@example.com
Retention of Data
We will keep you personal data only for as long as necessary to fulfill purposes for which the data was collected. We may also retain archived personal data for statistical purposes. Personal data which is no longer required will be destroyed.